Saturday, June 1, 2013

What I Was Thinking

All week I have been thinking about what I would write after I received my scan results. How I wasn't worried, but trusted God to give me the grace for what came today. I fully expected to receive a negative result, but knew if something was there, God would be there, BIG TIME.

After hearing the all clear from my doctor today, the last thing I expected was to look at my detailed scan report and see something "positive"...

To quote the report: "minimal physiological uptake in the endometrium".

My doctor said nothing about this, but when I saw it, I knew immediately - I'm pregnant!!

I actually did a test the morning of my scan. But I either misread it or it was a false negative, because I did another one immediately and it was positive.

Sigh.

This was no where NEAR what I thought God would have to give me grace for. But I know without a doubt that He will.

Molly

www.thedustbunnychronicles.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment